What information does DYCUSA collect?
How DYCUSA uses the Personal Information
1. We use your personal information to respond to and fulfill requests for products and services including: Sending information about the activities of DYCUSA.
2. Sending you our e-newsletters and promotional offers about our products.
3. Contacting you about the status of your orders, donations and program registrations
4. Completing your purchases and program registrations
5. Completing your donations
When we disclose personal information to others
1. DYCUSA does exchange Personal information with various affiliated organizations (satsangs and centers) in the U.S. and abroad so that they can contact people on the mailing list about DYCUSA’s programs and events.
2. We use personal information to send promotional offers about our products.
3. DYCUSA's mailing list, including the Personal information we receive through the internet, is never shared with any commercial organizations and is never sold, rented or given to unrelated third parties.
4. DYCUSA will disclose Personal information to third parties if we believe in good faith that the law requires us to do so.
Right to control and procedures to protect personal information
1. Individuals who wish to register online for our programs and events are allowed to register online using the Register button on our website by providing their name, address, email id, and telephone number, and related information.
Amendment of Policy